email

email

down arrow

down arrow

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Monday, July 6, 2015

Scarface of Geto Boys Hospitalized





Geto Boys rapper Scarface sought medical help last Monday the 29th of June after a Concert that took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico and the following day checked in at a Houston Hospital.
The Geto boys were in the middle of their “Office Space Tour” when Scarface went to seek medical attention. 

Group member  Willie D said on their kickstarter page “I am not at liberty to speak on his condition, and wouldn’t even if I was, as it is a private matter, but I will say that he is in good spirits, and sends his love to all who have supported him throughout his career, and personal life”. "Although I’m his bandmate, I’m also a Scarface fan, so I know it’s hard for you guys not having details, but I will try to keep you updated as much as I can without invading his privacy. Thanks and say a prayer for my homey.”

The Rolling Stone spoke to a representative from the group and the source has told them that Scarface has since been released from the hospital and is now back at home resting.


No comments:

Post a Comment